The funny thing that I am craving that I normally don't like is crushed ice. It is funny to me because I have always been a "no ice please" kind of person. Now I cant get enough of the crushed ice. My favorite is the soft pellet like ice they have at hospitals. I still have not sent my husband to the hospital with a cooler to fill, but I admit the thought has crossed my mind.
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Cravings
I am loving potatoes right now. I pretty much could eat them all day everyday. I will eat them any way there is to eat potatoes. Some of my favorites are: hash browns, smashed with gravy, baked with sour cream and gravy, twice baked, fries, cheesy.... yummmm.
I found this online and it looks really goood!!!!
The funny thing that I am craving that I normally don't like is crushed ice. It is funny to me because I have always been a "no ice please" kind of person. Now I cant get enough of the crushed ice. My favorite is the soft pellet like ice they have at hospitals. I still have not sent my husband to the hospital with a cooler to fill, but I admit the thought has crossed my mind.
The funny thing that I am craving that I normally don't like is crushed ice. It is funny to me because I have always been a "no ice please" kind of person. Now I cant get enough of the crushed ice. My favorite is the soft pellet like ice they have at hospitals. I still have not sent my husband to the hospital with a cooler to fill, but I admit the thought has crossed my mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

They sell that soft crushed ice at Sonic Drive-In, by the bag. You should send him there. :)
ReplyDelete