Here is a list of what we still need. I will update this as time goes on. I've added links to amazon if you want to know exactly what i'm thinking of. You can ship to my mom if you want me to be surprised! She will bring it to my shower. (November 12th) (see address at bottom of post)
Bouncy Seat (2) (the vibrating bouncers that you can put a newborn in)
Hooded baby towels (3) (http://amzn.com/B004ESPQIU)
1-2 Cribs (no drop down sides!)
1-2 mattress (http://amzn.com/B004044LD4)
Swings (2) (used are fine or http://amzn.com/B004Y4CYM0)
Boppy (1) (http://amzn.com/B001GIOPH4)
Removable Boppy cover (4+) (http://amzn.com/B001O9A5K6)
Long sleeve newborn size onezees (15-20) (http://amzn.com/B001P30556)
Infant carrier netting cover (3) (http://amzn.com/B002FIQ7I4)
Step 2 Choo Choo Wagon (3 cars) (http://amzn.com/B004S7OB1K)
Crib sheets (2-5) (http://amzn.com/B001DQ38U4) or (http://amzn.com/B001CWDCO6)
Zippered sleepers newborn size (15-20) (http://amzn.com/B0049GYZSE) or (http://amzn.com/B0049H2H56)
Baby Gloves/hats (6Pair) (http://amzn.com/B0051TZ3EI)
Sleep sacs (6) 6-12 month size 3 summer:(http://amzn.com/B0038W0RPK) 3 winter:http://amzn.com/B001T4Z9ZC)
Waterproof crib mattress cover (2-5) (http://amzn.com/B002UD65XQ)
3 partition formula container (http://amzn.com/B0009ET94A)
Bottles/nipples (30) (still have not decided what kind we want on these….)
Ortho Pro Binkey 6mo+ (30) (http://amzn.com/B0033ZD5P6)
Receiving blankets (20-30) (http://amzn.com/B002USE15U) or (http://amzn.com/B002USJR7W)
Kimber Talbot
C/O Hopper
7685 South 2375 East,
SLC UT 84121
There are very few of these things we still need, but I kind of wanted to leave this list here to look back on in the future. I hope it isnt confusing to anyone.
ReplyDelete