Sunday, October 28, 2012

Feeding the Dolphins

Today the kids and I brought in the outdoor toys, and had dinner before I was able to get the slides clean and dry.  The slides were sitting on the kitchen floor as to keep the carpet clean, and I was unable to have my chair close to the babies high chairs during dinner.  We were having chili cheese fries and the babies kept wanting fries.  I could either stand and lean over the table to reach them, or just chuck the fries and hope they landed on the high chair trays.  Jared said "Are you enjoying feeding the dolphins?" and I was.

Here are some photos of how the kitchen was set up for dinner.

This is the only place we can fit the high chairs.
I do move them every feed, but have to move them
back so we can get out the back door.

You can see the chairs on the one side and the babies on the other side.
Plus you can see the slide in the bottom corner.

Notice the clean table, thank you very much.
 I wish my high chairs were matching, but they don't really fit in the kitchen, and really we just need to upgrade to the boosters, but Linx is still using one and I don't want 4 boosters...  If anyone sees them on sale let me know.

Now here are some photos of the babes being super cute as always.
Kinsley

Kira

Preston

Kira

1 comment:

  1. So Cute!!!! They are growing way too fast :) You are such a cute mom!! Miss you.

    -Les-

    ReplyDelete