Tuesday, March 6, 2012

3 at once

Jared here writing this:

So, it was about time that I try to be almost as cool as Kimber and feed all three all at once.  I arranged the kiddos and propped them up along with their bottle.  Things were going good, except I wish I had 3 arms.  But, for the most part, I was doing it!  I felt so good about myself.

I continued feeling "Awesome" and decided I would try to be like Kimber (again) and take 2 babies over to the changing table, instead of changing them one at a time.  I took Kinsley and Preston over and was changing Kinsley first.  No big deal, just a bit cramped is all.  I started Preston feeling all confident and sure of myself.  He was exposed and I reached down to grab a diaper.  His little fire hose began to do it's thing and caught me off guard.  That totally saturated my feeling cool and awesome, literally.  Not only did I need to change my outfit and Preston's, but I needed to change Kinsley's as well.  I learned my lesson quickly that if I was to ever again change 2 at once, I need to pick the 2 girls, not a girl and a boy that has a wicked fire hose!

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I'll bet Kinsley is glad her Daddy is a Fast Learner! Gotta love the learning experiences. You and Kimber are Amazing!! Keep up the good work!

    -Les-

    ReplyDelete