Wednesday, January 18, 2012

34 Weeks

Here I am at 34 weeks.

Went to the Doctor yesterday and was surprised to find out that I am dilated to a 4.  That is borderline active labor.  I was also having some contractions yesterday, that was a little concerning to the doctor.  I have to go back to the doctor in just a couple days to check on me again.  But as long as I don't get up the contractions lessen.  So the doc sent me home with instructions to come back when I am in actual labor. The doctor also moved up my scheduled C section date to Feb 1.  If I go into labor before then the doctor is no longer concerned with how the babies are doing, and confident that we will be able to deliver with minimal risk to the four of us.

So bottom line we are down to 2 weeks or less!  I'm excited and a little nervous to meet these three little miracles.  I feel like the first time mother who just isn't sure she can do this, only it is times three!

Lets keep some positive vibes coming this way! I'm really hoping to make it to February 1.

3 comments:

  1. I still can't believe you are having three!! It is completely amazing that you are still up, and smiling. I have so much respect for you. You will do great. Your babies are lucky to have such a strong mom. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! You are so amazing! They are almost here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!! You are looking AMAZING!! Seriously If anyone can pull off looking so Beautiful while Pregnant with Triplets it's YOU!!! Keep up the good work. You just keep growing those babies for 2 more weeks! YOU CAN DO IT!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete